Join our worldwide community
Photographers, we’d love to have you with us. We want to celebrate the creativity, skill and artistry of documentary family photography; showing the world the importance of capturing moments.
The deadline for our next round of Awards is 23:59 BST on 24th July 2023, and submitted images can be taken from any time. See our full rules/terms here.
Membership is £100/year, and we want to provide as much value for money as possible. This is what you’ll get:
- An unlimited number of images on your profile.
- 60 Reportage Family Award entries per year, for individual captures.
- 18 Family Story Award entries per year (for a series of 15 – 20 images of a single family)
- Education: Learn from the best with exclusive members-only video content.
- A transparent judging process, judged by a selection of world-class photographers who change for each Collection.
- Photographers ranked in our directory by recent Awards won, and those on the same award count – or yet to receive an award – shown in a random order with each search, for the fairest visibility system.
- A direct link back to your website.
- Access to our private Members-Only Facebook group.
- Exclusive offers/deals from family photography related companies.
- Frequent opportunities to be featured on our website and social media.
- Access to our members-only meetups/parties.
- Continual marketing efforts and spend, on SEO, social media, blogs and more, to get you viewed by as many people looking for a family photographer as possible.
- A discount on membership on our sister-site, This is Reportage (for documentary wedding photography)
- By joining, you’re telling the world – and future clients – that capturing moments is massively important to you.
And all of that for £100/year (a one-off payment, not one of those terrible auto-renewing memberships, we hate that!).
Do you have to be 100% documentary to join? No, not at all; we’re simply featuring – and celebrating – the documentary aspect of your work. Most photographers still love to do a few portraits or group photos – that’s all fine. The only requirement is that you capture the vast majority of the family shoot or event in a documentary way. And that you do it extremely well, of course!
Sign up by using the form below: